Spec Check Utility
For Apple Macintosh OS X Only
- MAC OS X 10.9 Mavericks or Later
- QuickTime Player 7 or QuickTimePro
- QuickTime 7 Download available here: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL923
- Click on the folder below to download and install the NCM Spec Check Utility.
- Drag your Quicktime (.mov) file onto the NCM Spec Check Utility Application and immediately find out if your A/V media file meets preliminary NCM acceptability standards [frame rate, resolution, Quicktime compression codec].
- If the file meets preliminary NCM standards you will be instructed where to send the asset for post-production processing. *
- If the file does not meet NCM standards, you will be instructed as to what is unacceptable and will remind you to run the file again on the app once the A/V file has been corrected.
* NCM maintains sole discretion of what is acceptable quality media for playback in the Noovie pre-show; therefore, NCM reserves the right to reject any a/v file that has been received upon internal review by one of our professional editing and encoding specialists.